Internet Service 20 Mbps Dedicated 1: 1 International Link & Local Link (Fiber Optic) for the Period of November 1, 2020 up to October 31, 2021
|Deadline||Tuesday, 13 October 2020|
Issued Date: September 30, 2020
Title: “Internet Service 20 Mbps Dedicated 1: 1 International Link & Local Link (Fiber Optic) for the Period of November 1, 2020 up to October 31, 2021
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Surakarta, Jl. Semangka No. 16, Kerten, Laweyan, Surakarta 57413
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta, Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920;
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: October 13, 2020 at the latest 04.00 PM.
Soft copy to IWPLProc_InboxSOL@dai.com
Point of Contact: IWPLProc_Surakarta@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Firm Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price Technical Acceptable (LPTA). The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-and-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components:
- improving household WASH services;
- strengthening city WASH institutional performance;
- strengthening the WASH financing environment; and
- 4advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
IUWASH PLUS Surakarta office requires Internet service for inter-office communication between IUWASH Jakarta with IUWASH Regional Offices and to Main Office in United States either email or VOIP, Browsing, Streaming, and Database Replication.
Specification: Internet Service 20 Mbps Dedicated 1: 1 International Link & Local Link (Fiber Optic) for the period of November 01, 2020 up to October 31, 2021 (12 months).
1. Internet connection requirements:
2. Internet Service 20 Mbps dedicated 1:1 international link and local fiber optic preferred for the period of November 01, 2020 up to October 31, 2021
3. Technical requirements for internet connection links for data traffic
- The allowed packet loss may be up to 2% when the link utilization is 90% and above
- Guaranteed up-time must be at least 99 %
- Maximum link latency not to exceed 300ms when link utilization is 90% and above
4. Network monitoring
Network monitoring and reporting software interface available for IUWASH access
5. Static Public IP Address requirement
Requirement is minimum 1 public static IP address – this IP address should NOT be NAT-ed, firewalled or filtered for any traffic. DAI will be running proprietary VPN IPsec links, VOIP and MAIL system.
6. Equipment specifications and requirements
- The equipment should be business level reliable equipment
- Provide detailed specifications of all proposed equipment
7. Solution technical description
Provide solution technical description
8. Technical support and maintenance requirements
- Technical support available 24/7 with available teams/technicians for on-site assistance
- Phone and email support
- Remote assistance options
- Propose response time for remote, phone and email support
- Propose response time for location when the problem requires on-site assistance
- Provide example Maintenance and Support Agreement with SLA (response and resolution times and escalation procedure)
- 1-week advance notifications for scheduled system maintenance
- 6 hours advance notifications for emergency system maintenance
9. Delivery and installation terms:
- Maximum of 7 days from the purchase order signing – if not possible, please explain why and provide information on guaranteed delivery and installation schedule.
- Please describe implementation activities and timelines
10. Warranty terms and conditions
- Equipment warranty should be minimum one year – please specify warranty conditions
11. Additional requirements
- DAI will provide Firewall with fast Ethernet connection interface. Please include equipment capable of delivering link to our firewall. DAI will have UPS device on the premises.
12. Past Performance
- The technical proposal shall include information on past performance. Provide a list of at least three (3) recent awards of similar scope and duration. The information supplied shall be stated in a table, and shall include the legal name and address of the organization for which services were performed, a description of work performed, the duration of the work and the value of the contract, description of any problems encountered and how it was resolved, and a current contact phone number of a responsible and knowledgeable representative of the organization.
The proposal will be evaluated based using Lowest Price Technical Acceptable (LPTA)
Maximum budget for internet service provider is IDR 6.500.000 monthly
- RFP Issued September 30, 2020
- Submission of Question October 07, 2020
- Submission of Proposal October 13, 2020
- Evaluation of bids by IUWASH October l4, 2020
- Negotiation and Clarification October 16, 2020
- Award Notification October 23, 2020
- Contract Signing October 31, 2020
Available in English (English)