(JOB CODE: STTA/ELD_JKT))
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five year-and-eight months initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber candidates to fill the position of
E-Learning Development Consultant (JOB CODE: STTA/ELD_JKT )
1. Provide support on development module E-learning.
2. Provide support on trial period on module E-Learning.
In general, the tasks and responsibilities of the consultant will include, but not limited to:
1. Provide support during preparatory works, including:
· Review existing modules/material from topic training selected from BTS and Dit Sanitasi.
· Based on the discussion, develop on the topics/modules that will be converted into E-learning.
· Revise and prepare modules or material that will transform into E-learning, so the module/material still syncs with other modules/material in one topic training.
2. Provide support during the of E-learning module development, including:
· Support the third party in discussing and agreeing the concept and scheme for E-Learning with BTS, and Dit. Sanitation.
· Provide input and feedback for the third party on different aspects of E-Learning modules, such as the use of effective media, animation, interactive interface, etc
· Support development of the Learning Managing System (LMS), which has correlation with the E-learning module.
3. Provide support during the trial period E-Learning module, including:
· Support the trials process, testing the E-learning module
· Based on the trial results, provide input and feedback for improvement
· Minimum an S-1 bachelors’ degree in Environmental Engineering, or related field.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in WasteWater Domestic Management and/or Sanitation field,
· Have experience in developing E-Learning processes on sanitation fields or similar.
· Having experience in developing module training in the Septage Treatment Plant/Domestic Waste Water Treatment Plant is an advantage.
· Experience with USAID programs or International Organization is highly desirable;
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English and Indonesian;
· Demonstrated experience in writing of technical reports;
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with limited supervision.
Expected Start Date: May 2021
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_plus_recruitment@dai.com before April 27, 2021. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Available in English (English)