|Deadline||Tuesday, 29 August 2017|
Issue Date : August 15, 2017
Title: “Translator for IUWASH PLUS ”
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: August 29, 2017 at the latest 14.00 p.m.
Soft copy to Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Point of Contact: Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price, Technically Acceptable Source Selection process. The award will be issued to the responsible Offeror submitting the lowest evaluated price that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements for technical/non-cost factors described in this RFP.
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene ‘Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua’ (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
• An increase access to improved water supply service for one million people in urban areas of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “bottom 40%” or “B40”); and
• An increase access to safely managed sanitation for 500,000 people in urban areas and all of whom are from Bottom 40.
To support daily activities & program, USAID IUWASH PLUS needs experienced translator for translating USAID IUWASH PLUS documents from English to Bahasa Indonesia, or vice versa, with good translation quality. The Translator will work with the USAID IUWASH PLUS National Coordinator, Project Communications within the Advocacy and Communication (component 4) Team.
The task and responsibility of the Translator will generally involve the following:
• Perform good quality translation in terms of technical content, English grammar, good and correct Bahasa Indonesia, punctuation, and format,
• Have good comprehension and understanding of WASH sector and the terminology;
• Agreement on the timeframe for completing the work in question to the level of proficiency required by USAID IUWASH PLUS;
• Liaison and consultation with the communication team with the document in question to obtain any clarifications required;
• Submittal of a final, edited version in an electronic format acceptable to IUWASH PLUS (i.e., MS Word).
1. Good translation quality of the USAID IUWASH PLUS documents from English to Bahasa Indonesia or vice versa.
Period of Performance:
The Period of Performance is one year, from September 01, 2017 to August 31, 2018
Available in English (English)