RFP-Req-JAK-18-0041 English Technical Editor (Iklan ini Hanya Tersedia dalam Bahasa Inggris)
|Deadline||Thursday, 6 December 2018|
English Technical Editor
Issued Date : November 21, 2018
English Technical Editor
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Pre Bid Meeting : December 3, 2018 at IUWASH Plus Jakarta Office
Please send your attendance confirmation for pre bid meeting on December 2, 2018 at the latest
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: December 6, 2018 at the latest 16. 00 p.m.
Soft copy to Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Point of Contact: Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: BPA Contract for 1 year period
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method.
The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
1. An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
The Technical Editor will work with DCOP Program, Component 4 Team Lead, and communication team. He is responsible for editing the IUWASH PLUS reports/documents and producing a final draft for the Chief of Party to review and submit to USAID.
The tasks and responsibilities of the Technical Editor include the following:
• Editing the technical content of the report, including providing substantive comments and questions for further elaboration by the IUWASH PLUS technical and operational teams.
• Revise the report and make all necessary corrections in English grammar, punctuation, formatting, and layout;
• Conferring with the Component 4 Team Lead, and communication team to review proposed changes and any additional questions;
• Submitting a final, edited version in electronic format to IUWASH PLUS.
• English native speaker is preferred;
• Must possess at least two years of relevant in-country experience;
• Must have documented ability to meet required delivery timelines;
• Appropriate word processing computer skills;
• Familiar with WASH terminology and experience in editing WASH documents is a benefit.
Edited USAID IUWASH PLUS reports, e-newsletters, and other IEC products.
Period of Performance:
The Period of Performance is January 02, 2018 to December 31, 2019
• Editing skills 50%
(Candidates are required to submit the editing results of the sample document provided by USAID IUWASH PLUS and sample of their portfolio)
• Experiences 25%
• Qualification 25%
Available in English (English)