Development Business Plan – WJDT (Karawang Regency), Period of April 2021 up to August 2021
|Deadline||Friday, 26 March 2021|
Issued Date: March 15, 2021
Title: “ Development Business Plan – WJDT (Karawang Regency)
Period of April 2021 up to August 2021”
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : : IWPLProc_InboxJKT@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: March 26, 2021 at the latest 16.00 PM.
Soft copy to : IWPLProc_inboxJKT@dai.com
Point of Contact: IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Firm Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method. The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five year-and-eight-month initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
The Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) acting through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) share the mutual goal of improving performance of water utilities to increase access to clean water in Indonesia, particularly to address two technical challenges that are especially impactful: (1) high rates of non-revenue water (NRW); and (2) poor energy efficiency (EE). To provide a comprehensive and measurable NRW reduction and EE improvement in Indonesia, SECO agreed to co-finance USAID for a three-year technical assistance program, implemented under the current USAID IUWASH PLUS program with seven PDAMs in two regions, i.e. West Java and Central Java provinces.
A. Activity Summary
The Business Plan PDAM Kabupaen Karawang for period of 2018 – 2022 is almost expired.
USAID IUWASH PLUS SECO will be support the preparation of the new Business Plan. Business Plan periode 2022 – 2026 will include the following aspects: Regional Profile, PDAM Profile, SWOT analysis, Vision and Mission, Calculation Water Demand, Program Development and Budget and Conduct Financial Analysis.
The main objective of this Scope of Work as follows:
- Preparing Business Plan a guidance for PDAM to development SPAM
- Developing the PDAM strategy using the internal and external analysis (SWOT)
- Availability of documents that include programs and activities :
- Planning the development of a piping network SPAM
- Alternative plan for developing sustainable drinking water
- Preparing feasibility analysis to measure the successful of the program
C. Expected Result
Expected result from the activity :
- Business Plan Document for the Period 2022 – 2026
- Reporting Survey Result
Kindly send your quotation in Attachments (attached) before the closing date March 26, 2021
- Attachment A-SOW Development Business Plan-Karawang
- Attachment B-Proposal Cover Letter
- Attachment C-Price Schedule
- Attachment D-Past Performance
- Attachment E-Proposal Checklist
- Attachment F-Obtaining-a-DUNS-Number
- RFP-REQ-JAK-21-0008- Development Business Plan-WJDT (Karawang Regency)
Available in English (English)