Temporary Administrative Associate based in Jakarta Office (JOB CODE : TAA-JKT) (Iklan Hanya Tersedia Dalam Bahasa Inggris)
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-and-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
1. An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber candidate to fill the position of
Temporary Administrative Associate based in Jakarta Office (JOB CODE : TAA-JKT)
The Administrative Associate is responsible for administrative duties to mainly to support Project Component 4 and National Program, but not limited to support other project component as required; assist in travel arrangement mainly for Component 4 and National Program. Under these areas she will conduct routine secretarial duties, liaise with counterpart administrative departments, assist with preparing official communication to project counterparts and clients, maintain files, coordinate the distribution of official documents, and arrange meetings and travels. In addition, she will also assist in the financial management of the Component 4 and National Program activity budgets and provide translation and interpreter services as required.
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields;
• At least 5 years experiences handling administration, logistics, travel arrangement etc.
• Good communication skill and experience working with multi stakeholder: government, community, private sectors, vendors etc.
• Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills.
• Experience in working with International Donor Agency Program, USAID Programs is highly desirable
Expected Start Date: Early June 2019
Duration: 3 months period
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_plus_recruitment@dai.com or IUWASHPLUS.email@example.com before April 18, 2019. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Available in English (English)