Welcome to USAID IUWASH PLUS 10th edition E-Newsletter, December 2019.
2019 is coming to an end. During the 2019, we have seen many local governments and community make great efforts in improving WASH access and service. We are grateful for their enthusiasm for making changes in their respective areas. We are learning that strong leadership of the head of region and community leaders is a key to the success of any WASH improvement programs.
Therefore, in this E-Newsletter edition, we present you some inspirational stories on how the head of region and community leaders help the disadvantaged group access better WASH facilities and support the provision of improved WASH services to wider community
Those inspirational stories are:
• USAID IUWASH PLUS Supports the 19th City Sanitation Summit
• Deli Serdang Regent Commitment to Support Domestic Wastewater Management
• Water Flows Abundantly with SPAM Komunal
• Shared Septic Tank Is an Option for Small and Populous Areas
• Sidoarjo District Government Launches the Regular Desludging Service
• Saving Ake Gaale Spring through KKMA
Hope these stories are inspirational.
Happy readings and Happy Holiday.
Available in Indonesia (Indonesian)