Service Provider Event Organizer for USAID IUWASH PLUS Program Closing in East Java Region
|Deadline||Friday, 10 September 2021|
No. RFP: REQ–EJR–21-0146
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five year-and-eight-month initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
Background to the Assignment
The USAID IUWASH PLUS program in East Java has been running from October 2016 to November 2021. Many programs in the drinking water, sanitation and hygiene behavior sector have been planned and implemented in East Java. USAID IUWASH PLUS has accomplished many achievements with partners. From these various achievements, the best lessons were obtained that could serve as inspiration, education and replication for partners in supporting program sustainability in the drinking water, sanitation and hygiene behavior sectors.
On the closing ceremony of the closing of the USAID IUWASH PLUS program in East Java, we would like to share the best lessons through closing activities that are packaged in the form of “Cangkrukan”, showing the final publication videography, videography champion and the WASH ecosystem in East Java with the theme Journey to Self Reliance, Yes We Can. !
In order to realize of closing events, USAID IUWASH PLUS in East Java requires an Event Organizer (EO) to design and organize it. Considering that East Java is currently still in the COVID-19 pandemic situation, the closing of the USAID IUWASH PLUS program in East Java will be carried out in a Hybrid (online and offline) manner while still implementing health protocols and following USAID IUWASH PLUS management policies.
The purpose of recruiting an Event Organizer with a professional team:
- Assist the East Java Regional USAID IUWASH PLUS team to realize the plan, design and execute and ensure the event runs smoothly.
- Ensure that work that supports events, such as making videos and others, can run well according to the narrative that has been determined by USAID IUWASH PLUS East Java Region.
- Coordinate all aspects of activity performance to all parties involved in this event
Scope of Work Event Organizer:
- FGD with the USAID IUWASH PLUS East Java Team to enrich and refine the planning and design of the closing event concept
- Implement the work schedule (timeline) that has been coordinated and agreed with the USAID IUWASH PLUS East Java Team
- Make a videography in coordination with the USAID IUWASH PLUS East Java Team (including shooting in assisted areas and video editing)
- Design, produce and provide all logistics that support and relate to the concept of activities (placards, souvenirs, backdrops, stage and supporting properties, invitations, LED/videotron, sound include all devices, lighting, acrylic podium, garden, generator, table commitment signatories etc.)
- Provide all the features that support the concept of hybrid event activities with social media live streaming (zoom accounts >100 people, bandwidth, multimedia & operators, etc.)
- Design & provide Prokes aspects in the implementation of all activities (antigen swab tests, health care supervisors, participant health kits, etc.)
- Organizing & coordinating all event supporters (kirun entertainment, local cultural accompaniment music, Gandrung dance, MC, EO crew, talent for cangkrukan, loading crew, etc.)
- Documenting the overall implementation of activities
The Event Organizer team that will carry out this series of activities is a team that has more than 5 years of experience in their fields, including:
- A creative company that has a capable and experienced team to manage and organize regional and national scale events
- Event Organizer who has the ability and experience in the multimedia and IT fields to support activities both online and offline
The selection of Service Provider Event Organizer be under full and open competition
Event Organizer are encouraged to propose the technical and cost price proposal, that are sent no later than September 10, 2021and 04.00 pm
The ceiling budget for this RFP is IDR. 258.125.000
Please find the attachment for the Request For Proposal (RFP) that include a detailed Scope of Work and the requirements that must be completed
For further information, please click this website: IWPLProc_Surabaya@dai.com
Available in English (English)