RFP-REQ-JAK-21-0030 Improvement DMA at PDAM Kota Depok and Kab. Sukoharjo and Change Insertion Meter at PERUMDA Kab. Magelang & Kab. Sukoharjo
|Deadline||Friday, 8 October 2021|
Issued Date: September 24, 2021
Improvement DMA at PDAM at PDAM Depok & Sukoharjo and change insertion meter at PERUMDA Kab. Magelang and Surakarta
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 1, 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: October 8, 2021 at the latest 16. 00 p.m.
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lower Price Technically Acceptable Source Selection process.
The award will be issued to the responsible offeror submitting the lowest evaluated prices that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements.
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year and-eight-month initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
One of the efforts to ensure continuous and systematic NRW control is to establish a DMA (District Meter Area) in a location that has defined administrative and hydraulic boundaries and has also been fully isolated. This DMA is equipped with a flow water meter to measure water entering the DMA area. USAID-SECO Partnership program plans to support PDAM to improve the type of DMA flow water meter which able to send water consumption automatically. For that reason, IUWASH PLUS-SECO plan to procure electromagnetic water meter and accessories for DMA and change insertion meter in PERUMDA Kab. Magelang and Kota Surakarta.
Electromagnetic Flow meter and DMA will be installed at PDAM Kota Depok and PERUMDA Kab. Sukoharjo. Change insertion water meter to mechanical water meter will be installed in PERUMDA Kab. Magelang and PERUMDA Kota Surakarta.
Scope of Works
The scope of works of the procurement consists of:
- Procure Electromagnetic, PRV and Logger DMA for PDAM Kota Depok and PERUMDA Kabupaten Sukoharjo (specification annex II) completed with wireless communication module and related software (if required).
- Procure mechanical water meter to change insertion meter in PERUMDA Kab Magelang and PERUMDA Kota Surakarta (mechanical meter + Logger) – specification Annex II
- Installation of software (if required)
- Delivery to Depok, Kab. Sukoharjo, Kab. Magelang, and Kota Surakarta
- Installation of water meter, logger, and
- Testing and commissioning
Kindly send your quotation using the Attachments (attached) below before the closing date of October 8, 2021 to IWPLProc_InboxJKT@dai.com
Available in Indonesia (Indonesian)