|Deadline||Friday, 17 September 2021|
Issued Date: September 3, 2021
Title: RFP-REQ–JAK-21-0029 Mechanical Smart Water Meter for Karawang
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals: Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 1, 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920.
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: September 17, 2021, at 4 p.m. at the latest.
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lower Price Technically Acceptable Source Selection process.
The award will be issued to the responsible offeror submitting the lowest evaluated prices that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements.
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year and-eight-month initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
One of the causes of NRW problems is customer mechanical water meter is not accurate as well as meter reading problems. Presently PDAM use customer meter which has to be read manually in the field which causes NRW such as the meter does not read properly or the meter not read at all. USAID-SECO partnership program plan to support PDAM to improve the type of customer water meter which able to send water consumption automatically. For that reason IUWASH PLUS-SECO plan to procure Mechanical Smart Water Meter.
Mechanical Smart Meter will be installed at PDAM Kabupaten Karawang :
- Mechanical Smart meter : 2” – 7 units, and 4” – 2 units
- Logger : 9 units
Scope of Works
Basically scope of works of the procurement consist of :
- Procure Mechanical Smart Water Meter, 7 units diameter 2 inch, 2 units dia. 4 inch for PDAM Kabupaten Karawang, completed with wireless communication module and related software (if required).
- Data Logger 9 unit
- Installation of software (if required)
Kindly send your quotation in Attachments (attached) before the closing date September 17, 2021
- RFP REQ-JAK-21-0029-Mechanical Smart Water Meter Karawang
- Attachment A – Obtaining a DUNS Number
- Attachment B- Proposal Cover Letter-Smart Meter
- Attachment C- Price Schedule-Smart Meter
- Attachment D Past Performance Form
- Attachment E – Representations and Certifications of Compliance
- Attachment F Proposal Checklist
- Attachment G SOW Mechanical Smart meter Karawang Final
Available in English (English)