|Deadline||Thursday, 24 June 2021|
Issued Date : June 10, 2021
Procurement of Pumping Equipment for Magelang City
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 1, 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IWPLProc_InboxJKT@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: June 24 , 2021 at the latest 16. 00 p.m.
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method Source Selection process.
The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year and-eight-month initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
One of the causes of the financial problems by PDAM is inefficient or old pumping systems, used by PDAM in their water production plants as well as their distribution network (booster pumping systems). The SECO team has conducted Energy Efficiency Audits in two PDAMs in West Java and two in Central Java and identified that the pumping systems can be improved cost-effectively. The recommendations were agreed by management of each PDAM, including division of responsibilities for the procurement. For this reason, IUWASH PLUS plans to procure specific pumping equipment as outlined below. The pumping equipment will be installed at PDAM in one location in Central-Java, in PERUMDA Air Minum Kota Magelang (see details in table below)
Scope of Works
The scope of works of this procurement contract consist of the following:
- Procurement of 2 units of pumps completed with motor and base plate, 1 unit automatic water level control panel inverter / VSD and 1 unit vacuum pump as shown table below.
- Delivery to Mata Air Kanoman Kota Magelang,
- Installation of pumps, motor and automatic water level control panel, vacuum pump with motor & DOL control panel.
- Testing and commissioning.
Overview of the specified equipment to be delivered to the related Water Treatment Plants are shown in table below. Details on specifications of each of the 4 units are included in Annex 1.
|Type of Equipment||Volume (unit)||Delivered to|
|Distribution Pump (75 liter/second)||2 unit||Mata Air Kanoman PERUMDA Air Minum Kota Magelang|
|Water Level Control Panel Inverter / VSD 160 kW||1 unit|
|Vacuum Pump (56 m3/h) with Control Panel DOL 2 kW||1 unit|
|Delivery Cost include loading & unloading||1 x|
Total: 4 units
Kindly send your quotation in Attachments (attached) before the closing date June 24, 2021
- RFP REQ-JAK-21-0022 Pumping Equipment Magelang
- Attachment A – Obtaining a DUNS Number
- Attachment B Proposal Cover Letter
- Attachment C Price Schedule. docx
- Attachment D Past Performance Form – Copy
- Attachment E – Representations and Certifications of Complience – Copy
- Attachment F Proposal Checklist – Copy
- Attachment G SOW PUMPING EQUIPMENT MAGELANG CJRO
- Attachment H – Form 9.33 DAI_Debarment_Disclosure and Anti-Lobbying – Copy
- Attachment I – Form 5.24 Executive Compensation Certification – Copy
Available in English (English)