RFP-REQ-JAK-21-0019 Re Advertise Car Rental Service IUWASH PLUS Jakarta & WJDT For Period May 19, 2021 – February 9, 2022
|Deadline||Wednesday, 12 May 2021|
Issued Date : May 5, 2021
Title: RFP-REQ–JAK-21-0019 Re Advertise
Car Rental Service IUWASH PLUS Jakarta & WJDT
For Period May 19, 2021 – February 9, 2022
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 1, 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IWPLProc_InboxJKT@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: May 12, 2021 at the latest 16. 00 p.m.
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price, Technically Acceptable Source Selection process.
The award will be issued to the responsible Offeror submitting the lowest evaluated price that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements for technical/non-cost factors described in this RFP.
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year-and-eight-months initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
IUWASH Plus Jakarta Office require two car rentals that will be used to support the transportation office needs in the city (Jakarta) and outside the city, limited to: Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Bandung, and West Java. We need good quality cars that ready to use with all our enquiries. The service period is May 10, 2021 up to February 9, 2022.
Type : 8 Seater Car
Production year : 2018 (minimum)
Insurance : All Risk
Periodic service in Authorized Service Centre & replacement car
Technical Requirements as below :
- Having an own car rental service proved by the information below :
- Company profile – Company domicile, SIUP, NPWP, Authorized official ID, Company Certification, Sertifikasi Badan Usaha (SBU), Organization establishment plus the amendment if any, Financial report for the last 3 years.
- Institution Profile – Surat Keputusan or others legal permit.
- Completeness of documents (copies of ID card, NPWP, Driver License, )
- Past Performance – Provide a list of at least three (3) recent awards of similar scope and duration. The information shall be supplied as a table, and shall include the legal name and address of the organization for which services were performed
- All the cars rented is under all risk insurance and having periodic service at authorized car service
- Having replacement car when its needed
- The unit car was provide with GPS Tracking
- Vehicle Specification : Automatic
- Production Year : 2018 (Minimum)
- Payment method by bank transfer
The car is expected to be delivered on May 19, 2021.
Delivery Point : IUWASH PLUS Jakarta Office :
Mayapada Tower 1, 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
- Attachments RFP REQ-JAK-21-0019 Re Adv Car Rental
- RFP REQ-JAK-21-0019 Re Adv Car Rental
- Attachment A – Obtaining a DUNS Number
Available in English (English)