RFP-REQ-JAK-21-0009, Trainer in How to Start Small Entrepreneurship for Staff Provision
|Deadline||Monday, 12 April 2021|
Issued Date : April 5 2021
Trainer in How to Start Small Entrepreneurship for Staff Provision
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 1, 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IWPLProc_InboxJKT@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: April 12, 2021 at the latest 16. 00 p.m.
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the the Trade Off Method.
The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
A. Activity Summary
USAID IUWASH PLUS has reached the final year of its program implementation, therefore will gradually close the regional offices. As part of the closing process and staff provision, USAID IUWASH PLUS will organize of training in each of the five regions. Aim of this training is to provide knowledge, experiences, and skill in building a new small business after they finish assignment with the project, especially in the era of pandemic which quite challenging to find a new job.
In order to get help in providing knowledge; leading the discussions and to attract the interest of the staff, USAID IUWASH PLUS team looking for coach or trainers who has capability and experience how to survive during this pandemic. The trainer may refer to individual coach or team.
- Provide one – two days offline training for IUWASH PLUS Staff in NSRO and SSEI regional offices
- Share the training module prior the presentation.
- Do the simple exercise and interactive discussion
- Provide tips in marketing aspect in media social
C. TRAINING METHOD:
The training will be conducted offline and face to face in IUWASH PLUS Regional Office.
Keep distance and follow the health protocols for both presenter and participants
Avoid any direct contact among the audience.
D. Estimated Budget
Estimated budget for this activity is around IDR 25,000,000 per region.
The budget inclusive any related cost such as: trainer fee, airline ticket, local transport, accommodation, training materials.
|1||Briefing with national team||TBD|
|First Training in NSRO, Medan|
|2||One – Two Days Training||Mid/End of April 2021|
|Second Training in SSEI Regional Office, Makassar|
|3||One – Two Days Training||Mid/End of April 2021|
F. Required Skill and Qualifications for Trainer:
- Minimum of two years in technical experience with entrepreneurship training, business development (special focus on micro-businesses or home industry) etc;
- Good communicator and facilitator with interactive presentation;
- Expert in using media online for marketing and business.
G. Evaluation Criteria:
The service provider will be selected based on full and open competition. The potential service provider has to submit a proposal package, which consists of technical proposal; cost proposal and CV of the trainers. The proposal will be evaluated based on:
- Qualification 40 %
- Experience and Methodology 60 %
The candidate requires to submit softcopy training materials included in the proposal.
The Proposal submission due date on April 12, 2021 COB.
H. Bid Process Planning (estimation):
- RFP Issued April 5, 2021
- Pre-bid meeting N/A
- Submission of Proposal April 12, 2021
- Evaluation of bids by IUWASH April 13, 2021
- Negotiation and Clarification April 15, 2021
- Award Notification April 16, 2021
- Contract Signing April 19, 2021
- Attachment A Detailed SOW Training of Enterpreneur NSRO SSEI
- Attachment B Cover Letter
- Attachment C Price Schedule
- Attachment D Representations and Certifications of Compliance
- Attachment E Cost Proposal Template
- Attachment F proposal Checklist
- RFP REQ-JAK-21-0009
Available in English (English)