|Deadline||Friday, 4 December 2020|
USAID IUWASH PLUS Masks Production
Issued Date : November 20, 2020
USAID IUWASH PLUS Masks Production
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 1, 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IWPLProc_InboxJKT@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: December 4, 2020 at the latest 16. 00 p.m.
Soft copy to IWPLProc_InboxJKT@dai.com
Point of Contact: Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: PO / Contract
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price, Technically Acceptable Source Selection process.
The award will be issued to the responsible Offeror submitting the lowest evaluated price that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements for technical/non-cost factors described in this RFP.
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
1. An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
To support the USAID IUWASH PLUS program activities at the national and regional levels during the new-normal era within the COVID-19 pandemic condition, Component 4 is planning to continue producing masks for offline activities, including the closeout events, and as part of the promotion the 3MPlus campaign (wearing mask, physical distancing, handwashing with soap, and access to water supply and sanitation). The masks will contain the 3MPlus message with the USAID branding and marking as part of the workshop kits and other relevant needs.
The specification of the masks is as follows:
• Type : – Fabric/cloth printing masks and filter (2-3 layers) with comfortable size, design and material for easy breathing
– Completed with comfortable headloop (or a combination of headloop and earloop) with the flexible length of string that can be adjusted to fit the face and can be hung around the neck
• Quantity : 10,000 pcs consisted of 2 printing designs, as follows:
1. Design #1: USAID IUWASH PLUS (Regular) Design – 9,300 pcs
2. Design #2: USAID-SECO Partnership Design – 700 pcs The packaging of these 10,000 pcs should be grouped as follows:
1. NSRO Package: 1,500 pcs
2. WJDT Package: 1,400 pcs
3. CJRO Package: 1,500 pcs
4. EJRO Package: 1,300 pcs
5. SSEI Package: 1,300 pcs
6. National Package: 2,300 pcs
7. SECO package: 700 pcs
• Designs : Provided by USAID IUWASH PLUS (please find the attachment below for the designs), consisted of:
Design #1: one side with USAID logo, another side with the 3MPlus campaign messages
Design #2: one side with USAID and SECO logos, another side with the 3MPlus campaign messages
• Requirement : Interested vendors should provide dummy mask to ensure the printing quality as well as mask shape and material comfortability upon submitting the price proposal for this 3MPlus mask productions (high resolution file for dummy printing is provided in the separate file).
The goods are expected to be use in December 14, 2020.
Available in English (English)