RFP-REQ-JAK-17-0020 Tax Services for DAI Indonesia For the Period of : January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018
|Deadline||Friday, 15 December 2017|
Tax Services for DAI Indonesia
RFP # REQ-JAK-17-0020
Issue Date : November 30, 2017
Title: “Tax Services for DAI Indonesia For the Period of : January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: December 15, 2017 at the latest 16.00 a.m.
Soft copy to Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Point of Contact: Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method. The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors.
DAI is a US-based consulting company currently implementing several USAID-funded projects in Indonesia (referred to as IUWASH PLUS, APIK, PROGRESS, IWDP or “Mitra Kunci”, and Flagship-MNH). As an employer in Indonesia, DAI is required to withhold, remit, and report on employee and corporate income taxes and which DAI has historically done under its registration as a BUT (Badan Usaha Tetap). However, beginning January 2018 and unless otherwise notified, each USAID project will be required to have its own tax ID and be responsible for tracking and managing their taxes separately. DAI now requires a Tax Consultant to oversee tax reporting and compliance for its various projects as well as for its BUTIdentify most reasonably priced travel options and work with IUWASH PLUS staff on booking tickets;
SCOPE OF WORK :
1. Input and prepare E-SPT monthly tax reports for all DAI projects separately, including withholding slips for vendors and reports for the tax office.
2. Prepare the annual corporate income tax return for year 2018 for all projects and BUT DAI.
3. Prepare and sign the 1721-AI form for all DAI Employees.
4. Represent BUT DAI and all projects in signing all documents related to monthly and annual tax returns (SPT Masa and SPT Tahunan) PPh art. 21, art. 23, art. 25, art. 26, art. 29, art. 4(2)
5. Provide additional consultation for any tax issues required by BUT Development Alternative, Inc., in writing (can be by email) so that it can be treated as reference documents.
6. Provide any information on the latest tax regulations and its updates
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: January 01 through December 31, 2018
DELIVERABLES: The Tax Consultant will deliver the following:
• Monthly and Annual Income Tax Reports for all employees all the referenced DAI projects
• Vendor withholding tax reports for all DAI projects
• Annual income tax filing for year 2018 for all DAI projects and BUT DAI
• Prepare and Sign 1721-AI form for all DAI Employees
• Written and verbal tax advice (when requested)
• Tax training for project staff when requested
• Represent DAI on any tax issues and sign all documents related to the monthly and annual tax returns (SPT Masa dan SPT Tahunan) PPh art. 21, art. 23, art. 25, art. 26, art. 29, art. 4(2) of the BUT Development Alternative, Inc. and all DAI projects
Monthly deposited tax slips to be submitted to DAI’s projects by the following month or can be tolerated to additional one month.
• Services Level Agreements of maximum one week time to respond to DAI projects request or guidance required.
Minimum Requirements for Offerors:
1. A registered company supported by legal documents as required (Company profile – Company domicile, SIUP, NPWP, Authorized official ID, Company Certification, Sertfikasi Badan Usaha (SBU), Organization establishment plus the amendment if any)
2. Audited finacial reports for the last three years.
3. Copy of Practice License for individual Tax Consultant
4. Complete documents illustrating the expertise of the organization and individuals that will provide services to DAI (copies of diplomas, SKA, ID card, NPWP, etc.)
DAI will evaluate your proposal based on the following criteria:
• Institution & Company Experience (30 points).
• Methodology (Flow chart & Technical approach) (10 points)
• Qualification Key Personnel (60 points):
1.RFP-JAK-17-0020 Tax Services for DAI Indonesia 2018 (Final)
2.10.1 Attachment A Instruction for Obtaining DUNS#3.
3.Attachments RFP-JAK-17-0020 Tax Services for DAI Indonesia 2018 (Final)
Available in English (English)