|Deadline||Tuesday, 29 August 2017|
Issue Date : August 15, 2017
Title: “Technical Editor for IUWASH PLUS ”
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: August 29, 2017 at the latest 14.00 p.m.
Point of Contact: Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price, Technically Acceptable Source Selection process. The award will be issued to the responsible Offeror submitting the lowest evaluated price that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements for technical/non-cost factors described in this RFP.
• An increase access to improved water supply service for one million people in urban areas of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “bottom 40%” or “B40”); and
• An increase access to safely managed sanitation for 500,000 people in urban areas and all of whom are from Bottom 40.
• Editing the technical content of the report, including providing substantive comments and questions for further elaboration by the IUWASH technical and operational teams.
• Revise the report and make all necessary corrections in English grammar, punctuation, formatting, and layout;
• Conferring with the DCOP Programs, Component 4 Team Lead, and communication team to review proposed changes and any additional questions;
• Submitting a final, edited version in electronic format to IUWASH PLUS.
Available in English (English)