|Deadline||Tuesday, 22 August 2017|
Issue Date : August 14, 2017
Title: “Travel Agent Service for Iuwash Plus ”
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: August 22, 2017 at the latest 16.00 a.m.
Soft copy to Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Point of Contact: Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method. The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors.
IUWASH Plus program (Indonesia’s Urban Water Sanitation and Hygiene “Penyehatan Lingkungan untuk Semua”) is a program of water, sanitation and Hygiene in urban Indonesia over five years funded by United States Agency for international development or the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). To support the Government of Indonesia to improve access to drinking water and sanitation and healthy behaviors of low-income and vulnerable community is poor. The program is funded by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH Plus working with government institutions, private sector partners, NGOs, community and others to achieve:
• An increase access to improved water supply service for one million people in urban areas of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “bottom 40%” or “B40”).
• An increase access to safely managed sanitation for 500,000 people in urban areas and all of whom are from Bottom 40.
IUWASH PLUS has its headquarters in Jakarta and several representative offices in regions such as in Medan, Surabaya, Surakarta, and Makassar. Within the next four years, IUWASH PLUS Jakarta staff will frequently travel from Jakarta to the regions where the project has established offices as well as other parts of the country. During this period we envision working with up to three qualified travel agencies who would:
• Identify most reasonably priced travel options and work with IUWASH PLUS staff on booking tickets;
• Be able to identify discounted fares;
• Provide favorable terms of payment;
• Provide excellent customer service to book tickets and modify or refund tickets when necessary;
Please structure your proposal using the following outline. Any information that cannot be included with in this structure please add at the end.
1) Provide background of your company
2) Customer Service
a. What will your company do to provide appropriate level of customer service?
b. During what hours can project staff contact your office to book a flight; request assistance during travel emergencies such as cancellations or rebookings?
3) Payment Terms
a. Explain expected terms of payment (How often, what method)
4) Ticket Availability
a. What arrangements does your company have with airlines to help guarantee ticket availability during peak season?
b. Can your company arrange travel by train and ferry?
c. How far in advance tickets must be booked?
a. Competitive Service Fee from other airlines (except for Garuda, since Iuwash Plus already have agreement with Garuda Airlines) for destination as follows :
b. Provide a table of fees associated with each type of service
c. Terms and costs for cancelling and rebooking a trip.
IUWASH PLUS will evaluate your proposal based on the following criteria:
• Ease of and Terms of Payment (30 points).
• Ticket Availability (30 points): Travel agency should be able to guarantee tickets during peak season
• Customer Service (40 points): Ease of contact for both booking and be contacted either by phone, call center, YM, BBM, WhatsApp etc. in case of flight cancellations, flight delays or missed plane. Hours of operation.