|Deadline||Thursday, 22 August 2019|
REQ-JAK-19-0009 – Small Renovation of IUWASH PLUS Office Jakarta
Issue Date : August 8, 2019
Title: “Small Renovation of IUWASH PLUS Office Jakarta”
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IUWASH_PLUS_Procurement@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: August 22, 2019 (at the latest 16.00 p.m (WIB)
Soft copy to : IUWASH_PLUS_Procurement@dai.com
Point of Contact: : IUWASH_PLUS_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Firm Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method. The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors.
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-and-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
1. An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
The USAID IUWASH PLUS Project located in Mayapada Tower, 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 has existing Operations Room, Component 1 Room, and Component 3 Room. We need one additional room divider and door sliding inside the operations room for Finance Team.
For Component 1 and 3 room will be merged into one office space. This office space is approximately 49,8 sqm and would need to house a minimum of 10 staffs with one head office room. This space is partially fit out but will require small renovations and additional construction. The existing layout of the office fit out as per attachment and the technical specification as well. The criteria outlined below.
1. Design the office layout based on the information provided above.
• Construction (including teardown) of several enclosed offices spaces
• Modify bookshelf, windows, and doors
• Modify the exisiting wallpaper with the same quality, the proposed color and pattern need to submit prior the installation.
• Modify or install new vertical blinds
• Modify or add new for the Local Area Network, and electricity. Number of ports and outlets required per space for 11 staffs.
• Modify lighting / air conditioners / exhaust in newly constructed spaces and current spaces as required.
5. Cleaning Existing Layout
• Polish existing wooden/glass partition
• Modify or add new carpet, the proposed color and pattern need to submit prior the installation.
7. Install sliding door for Operations Room.
8. Add room divider for Operations Room.
A. TIME LINE
Program is expected to start on August 28, 2019 for period of one month until September 27, 2019 with factoring the construction works will be operating in office after working hours and during weekends.
Available in Indonesia (Indonesian)