|Deadline||Wednesday, 10 July 2019|
Procure of Master Water Meter and Accessories Procurement
Issue Date : June 26, 2019
Title: “Procure of Master Water Meter and Accessories Procurement “
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: July 10, 2019 (at the latest 17.00 p.m WIB)
Soft copy to : IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Firm Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price, Technically Acceptable Source Selection process. The award will be issued to the responsible Offeror submitting the lowest evaluated price that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
1. An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
As concerns urban water supply service delivery, IUWASH PLUS places emphasis on improving performance among local water utilities (or “PDAM”). While there are multiple areas where PDAM performance improvements can be registered, there are two technical challenges that are especially impactful and, in the case of Indonesia, particularly persistent. These include: 1) high rates of Non-Revenue Water (NRW); and low energy efficiency (EE).
On February 2019 it was signed the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) partnership to improve the technical and financial performance at seven water utilities (PDAMs) at WJDT and CJRO regions, with special focus on reduction of NRW, Increased Energy Efficiency and Capacity Building programs on various key technical and non technical topics. At the other hand, the central government has NUWSP – Performance Based Grant for NRW and Efficiency program
To be able accurately the reduction of NRW and or improvement of Efficiency Energy, it required accurate production water meter or main distribution water meter which equipped with data logger and work well.
Presently many of production facilities or water distribution system are not yet installed properly master water meter that comply with technical standard. USAID-SECO partnership program plan to support PDAM to improve some of master water meter at PDAM join with this program.. For that reason IUWASH PLUS plan to procure mater water meter and accessories.
Basically scope of works of the procurement consist of :
• Procure of mater water meter and accessories (data logger, Converter from analog to digital data – cybell and strainer as shown on attached table.
• Supervise and Commissioning the installation of master water meter that will be conducted by PDAM and ensure the installation of master water meter and accessories comply with technical standard and function well.
The master water maters and accessories must delivered to the related office/workshop of PDAMs as shown at attached table
The estimated total cost of the above program is Rp 2,062 Billion include delivery cost to destination (related PDAM offices) and supervision/commissioning of master water meter and accessories installation.
1. Technical Requirements :
• Bidder must having their own business in a fixed place (permanent shop / office / showroom) and do not submit purchases or work orders to other sub vendors
• Bidder is an authorized business entity equipped with a valid business license certificate
• Bidder must submit detail statement letter regarding the availability of equipment required
• Bidder must submit statement letter regarding the quotation submitted
2. Budget Proposal Requirements
1. Details of Budget Breakdown:
• Volume stated is minimum and could be extended with same unit cost
• Please submit price per item, list & spec of equipment, attached
• The final price must be written in Rupiah
• Include terms and method of payment
• Include Delivery Cost to related PDAM offices and installation of supervision
• must specify the applicable offer price period
• Please complete budget resume in Annex. 2
2. Delivery period: the bidder are required to submit detailed delivery schedule by giving the number of days required for each the procurement of the goods until delivery and transaction are completed
3. Information that can not be included in it can be added at the end of the offer/proposal.
• USAID IUWASH PLUS will check the condition of the goods to ensure that all purchased quality of master water meter and accessories meet the required standard and quality
• The vendor has to conduct a product demonstration in the receiving locations
• The vendor has to support after sales service by providing and guarantee the availability of the spare parts/reagent for calibration
• The vendor has to provide warranty statement
• The vendor has to provide certificates for all equipment
• USAID IUWASH PLUS will pay all the equipment upon well received and complete (with the certificates & guarantee letter)
1. RFQ issuance does not require USAID IUWASH PLUS to approve the offer
2. The bidder shall not be reimburses for the cost incurred during the preparation and delivery of the offer
3. The General Cooperation Agreement between the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Government of Indonesia exempts Value Added Tax (VAT) on all commodities of goods and services obtained through this agreement
4. All payments will be made in Rupiah and all invoices must also be in Rupiah
Available in Indonesia (Indonesian)