|Deadline||Wednesday, 24 June 2020|
Issued Date : June 17, 2020
Outsource Office Assistant for SECO Office
Period of July 1, 2020 – December 21, 2021
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 1, 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IWPLProc_InboxJKT@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: June 24, 2020 at the latest 16. 00 p.m.
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price, Technically Acceptable Source Selection process.
The award will be issued to the responsible Offeror submitting the lowest evaluated price that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements for technical/non-cost factors described in this RFP.
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
IPLUS SECO Office located at Mayapada Building 1, 9th Floor will need 1 (one) Outsource Office Assistant with requirements:
- Having an office cleaning services proved by the information below :
⇒ Company profile – Company domicile, SIUP, NPWP, Authorized official ID, Company Certification, Sertifikasi Badan Usaha (SBU), Organization establishment plus the amendment if any.
⇒ Institution Profile – Surat Keputusan or others legal permit.
⇒ Completeness of documents (copies of ID card, NPWP, etc.)
- Past Performance – Provide a list of at least three (3) recent awards of similar scope and duration. The information shall be supplied as a table, and shall include the legal name
and address of the organization for which services were performed.
- The cost of monthly basis (including salary, overtime, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, Uniform, and Management Fee)
- Office working hours from 8:00 to 16:30 (Monday to Friday)
C. Job Descriptions
Outsource Office Assistant is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of offices premises, tools and equipment and maintenance of the office. S/he will also provide administrative support to IPLUS SECO staff as required such as copier, faxing, packaging materials for workshop activities and any other duties required. Her/his responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Together with Administrative Assistant, route incoming mail and process outgoing mail, assist in sending and receiving faxes, letters and other correspondence.
- Assist in photocopying and computer scanning of materials for project use.
- Assist in binding and laminating for project use.
- Report to Office Manager for office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Assist in sending letters/documents to partners, agencies and other government entities.
- Prepare all packages and documents for mail, couriers and messenger; and distribute them.
- Assist with moving furniture as required (for example, to accommodate new staff, for moving to new office location, etc.)
- Keep the office premises clean including the cutlery, microwave, refrigerator and other appliances.
- Ensure the maintenance of kitchen stocks consumable supplies and inform Office Manager for any replenishment required.
- Keep tracking and record kitchen stock received and stock used daily to be reported to the Office Manager.
- Support meeting (LCD, snacks, etc.) Responsible for meeting equipment and make sure to return them to Senior Administrative Associate after the meeting.
- Perform janitorial functions in the office, emptying garbage, washing dishes and cleaning the washroom including office yard. Collaborate closely with Office Manager in maintain the office premises clean and tidy.
- Unlock/Lock office doors and switch on/off any public equipment such as copiers, printers and else.
- Undertake other assignments that may be given from time to time as appropriate by the other supporting staff who must work overtime, etc.
Starting from July 1, 2020 – December 21, 2021
Available in English (English)