Mechanical Smart Water Meter Procurement (Iklan Hanya Tersedia Dalam Bahasa Inggris)
|Deadline||Wednesday, 13 November 2019|
Mechanical Smart Water Meter Procurement
Issued Date: October 30, 2019
Title: “Mechanical Smart Water Meter Procurement”
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : : IWPLProc_InboxJKT@dai.com
Bidders Conference Confirmation: October 31, 2019 at 15.30 PM
Email : IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: November 13, 2019 at the latest 05.00 PM.
Soft copy to : IWPLProc_inboxJKT@dai.com
Point of Contact: IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method. The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
1. An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
As concerns urban water supply service delivery, IUWASH PLUS places emphasis on improving performance among local water utilities (or “PDAM”). While there are multiple areas where PDAM performance improvements can be registered, there are two technical challenges that are especially impactful and, in the case of Indonesia, particularly persistent. These include: 1) high rates of Non-Revenue Water (NRW); and low energy efficiency (EE).
On February 2019 it was signed the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) partnership to improve the technical and financial performance at seven water utilities (PDAMs) at WJDT and CJRO regions, with special focus on reduction of NRW, Increased Energy Efficiency and Capacity Building programs on various key technical and non technical topics. At the other hand, the central government has NUWSP – Performance Based Grant for NRW and Efficiency Energy program
One of the causes of NRW problems is customer mechanical water meter is not accurate as well as meter reading problems. Presently PDAM use customer meter which has to be read manually in the field which causes NRW such as the meter does not read properly or the meter not read at all.. USAID-SECO partnership program plan to support PDAM to improve the type of customer water meter which able to send water consumption automatically. For that reason IUWASH PLUS plan to procure Mechanical Smart Water Meter.
The Smart Meter will be installed (by PDAMs) at :
• PDAM Depok : ½” – 100 units, 1” – 2 units, 2” – 8 units
• PDAM Bogor : ½” – 100 units, 1” – 2 units, 2” – 8 units
• PDAM Sukoharjo : ½” – 100 units, 2” – 10 unit
• PDAM Surakarta : 2” – 10 unit
• PDAM Kota Magelang : 1” – 8 units, 2” – 2 units
• PDAM Kab Magelang : 1” – 8 units, 2” – 2 units
Scope of Works
Basically scope of works of the procurement consist of:
• Procure Mechanical Smart Water Meter, 300 units diameter ½ inch, 20 units dia. 1 inch and 40 units dia. 2 inch, completed with wireless communication module and related software (if required).
• Installation of software (if required).
The volume and specification of mechanical smart water meter and accessories must delivered to the related IUWASH PLUS-SECO office shown at attached table
Diameter (inch) Quantity (unit) Specification Delivered to IUWASH PLUS Office
½ inch 300 Mechanical. Multi jet. Dry type, class B, accuracy 2%, antimagnetic dial, 3600 rotating dial, completed with wireless communication module (GSM), remote transmission device and related software required Jakarta : 300 units
2 inch 20
40 Jakarta :
1 inch 4 units & 2 inch 16 units
Surakarta : 1 inch 16 units & 2 inch 24 units
1. Administrative Requirements:
• Bidder preferable have their own business in a fixed place (permanent shop / office / showroom) and do not submit purchases or work orders to other sub vendors
• Bidder is an authorized business entity equipped with a valid business license certificate
• Bidder must submit detail statement letter regarding the availability of equipment required
• Bidder must submit statement letter regarding the quotation submitted
2. Budget Proposal Requirements
1. Details of Budget Breakdown:
• Volume stated is minimum and could be extended with same unit cost
• Please submit price per item, list & spec of equipment, attached
• The final price must be written in Rupiah
• Include terms and method of payment
• Include Delivery Cost to to IUWASH PLUS offices Jl. Semangka No.16 Kelurahan Kerten Kecamatan Laweyan Surakarta Jawa Tengah and Jakarta IUWASH PLUS Office Mayapada Tower 1 9th floor, Jl Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920.
• must specify the applicable offer price period
• Please complete budget resume in Annex. 1
2. Delivery period: the bidder are required to submit detailed delivery schedule by giving the number of days required for each the procurement of the goods until delivery and transaction are completed
3. Information that cannot be included in it can be added at the end of the offer/proposal.
• USAID IUWASH PLUS will check the condition of the goods to ensure that all purchased quality of master water meter and accessories meet the required standard and quality
• The vendor has to conduct a product demonstration in the receiving locations
• The vendor has to provide warranty statement
• The vendor has to provide certificates for all equipment
• USAID IUWASH PLUS will pay all the equipment upon well received and complete (with the certificates & guarantee letter)
1. RFQ issuance does not require USAID IUWASH PLUS to approve the offer
2. The bidder shall not be reimbursing for the cost incurred during the preparation and delivery of the offer
3. The General Cooperation Agreement between the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Government of Indonesia exempts Value Added Tax (VAT) on all commodities of goods and services obtained through this agreement
4. All payments will be made in Rupiah and all invoices must also be in Rupiah
Available in English (English)