Revisi Iklan: Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) for Construction of 18 units Shared Septic Systems in Densely Populated Communities of Kota Magelang (Iklan Hanya Tersedia dalam Bahasa Inggris)
|Deadline||Thursday, 15 November 2018|
REQ- REQ-CJR-18-0183 – “Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) for Construction of 18 units Shared Septic Systems in Densely Populated Communities of Kota Magelang, Central Java”
Issue Date : November 1, 2018
Title: “Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) for Construction of 18 units Shared Septic Systems in Densely Populated Communities of Kota Magelang, Central Java”
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH PLUS) USAID – IUWASH PLUS Central Java Regional Office, Jln. Semangka No. 16, Kel. Kerten, Kec. Laweyan, Surakarta, Jawa Tengah ;
Email : IWPLProc_LSIC@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: November 15, 2018 at the latest 17.00 p.m.
Soft copy to : IWPLProc_LSIC@dai.com
Point of Contact: IWPLProc_LSIC@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: a Firm Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method.
The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors.
A. Activity Summary and Justification
Kota Magelang in Central Java has a population of around 125,000 people (or 25,000 households) and high levels of Open Defecation, shown in recent STBM data from Health Department (more than 27% of the total population without access to a safe sanitation system) especially in the many densely populated neighborhood across all 17 Kelurahan. Because of limited space and sloping ground, the only option is to utilize smaller areas of communal or social land or space under small alleys to construct sealed, shared sanitation systems (for 2 -10 families). The development and construction of these systems is not easy and require flexible designs and construction methods to accommodate the various locations and construction risks. Finally, promoting these to low income communities will be challenging, as they might be reluctant to allow construction such a system so close to their houses
USAID IUWASH PLUS has discussed this with PEMDA Kota Magelang, which expressed great interest for IUWASH PLUS assistance in the development and testing of appropriate designs and methods of constructing of shared septic tanks in densely populated areas in Magelang. PEMDA promised to finance the replication of such systems from their local budget (APBD), as well as through other programs such as KOTAKU and, possibly, CSR from local companies.
In order to response request from Government of Magelang City above, IUWASH PLUS required construction of 18 units Shared Septic System in Densely Populated Communities of Kota Magelang estimated on December 2018.
This SOW is the 4th stage of all LSIC stages, where at the previous stages, IUWASH PLUS already selected 20 location to built shared septic system including site plan of specific location, also agreement were made with households to be connected. The Technical Service Provider of LSIC USAID IUWASH PLUS already made design and tested construction as prototype in 2 location, learned about construction method, timeline and real costing. The result of these lessons learned during construction of the 2 prototypes are used as basis for this SOW.
Construct 18 units Shared Septic System, for a total of 148 households in selected area described in the SOW.
1. Re-measuring and checking the DED previously prepared by IUWASH PLUS for all 18 locations that will be used to build a shared septic tank
2. The construction of 18 shared septic tank in accordance with the finalized DED, including the 148 house connections
• Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) will be responsible for safe transportation and storage of all construction materials without disturbing the environment in which construction is carried out
• Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) is responsible for all safety measures at each construction site, during the entire construction period.
• Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) must prepare all mitigation measures against the potential damage caused by construction such as risk of collapse at deep soil excavation.
• Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) must pay attention to environmental aspects by doing the following :
– Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) must ensure the effluent is discharge properly
– Having an Alternative with the flood condition
– Assure the diameter, size and direction of vent pipe installation
– Do the pre and post ground water/surface well water quality
• Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) are responsible for repairs, including putting the construction area back in the original condition after the construction of shared septictank and piping networks is completed.
• Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) will notify IUWASH PLUS routinely about the progress and problems faced, including delays in construction due to unforeseen circumstances
3. Connectiong 148 HH to completed Shared Septic System
• Purchase necessary piping as describe in DED.
• Install all piping and accessories from each shared Septic tank to each house.
• Excavation and return it back in previous condition.
4. Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) must conduct a series of tests on the results of the execution of the work
• Test of the durability of the construction shared septic tank
• Test flow from installed piping, if from the results of the test there are conditions that are not yet in line with the expected results (especially possible leakages in the tank, piping or connections, the vendor must make the repairs
5. Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) should create as-build drawings from each built location
D. Deliverables & Payment Schedule
1. Construction of 18 shared septic tanks completed
2. Piping for 148 House Connection completed
3. Full documentation of all construction activities and commissioning test
4. Final report of all activities
E. Posting & Reporting Relationship
The program will be managed by the Central Java Regional Team, in collaboration with the National Sanitation Team. The Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) shall always report to the Central Java Urban Sanitation Specialist and Technical Services Provider regarding all activities to be undertaken. USAID IUWASH PLUS provide one local Technical Service provider as supervisor on site in Magelang, to check and discuss progress and problems with the Local Implementer (vendor/contractor). If the supervisor does not agree on field activity conducted by the Local Implementer (vendor/contractor), he is allowed to stop work until situation solved.
F. Service Provider Requirements
IUWASH PLUS will seek a Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) to implement the above work of which must have the following qualification:
1. a valid qualified business license (Surat Ijin Usaha Konstruksi / SIUK) issued by the government. .
2. a basic Capability – Kemampuan Dasar (KD) in physical construction works, at least equal to the tender value.
3. a good performance and is not listed in blacklist by any Government office
4. experience of at least 4 years in the construction field (demonstrated by attaching at least 3 different work experiences in this period)
5. Must have capacity to operate minimum 3 teams work simultaneously, with each team consisting at minimum of Head of worker, worker(s) and helper(s)
6. The personnel involved must be protected by insurance
The Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) shall propose the personnel/team compositions and qualifications based on the required tasks and deliverables stated in previous sections
G. Cost Estimate
The funding for the implementation of this activity will be provided by IUWASH PLUS from the LSIC fund to the selected Local Implementer (vendor/contractor). The budget ceiling for this activity is IDR 760.000.000,- up to IDR 780.000.000,- covers all labor costs, insurance, Health & Safety Equipment (HSE/K3), construction of 18 shared septic tank, 148 house connections, reporting and documentation
H. Bid Process
1. Invitation letter to the bidder (service provider) 1 November 2018
2. Pre-bid meeting 6 & 7 November 2018
3. Submission of bids to IUWASH Jakarta Office 15 November 2018
4. Evaluation of bids by IUWASH 19 – 23 November 2018
5. Negotiation and Clarification 27 November 2018
6. Information the winner TBN
7. Contract with the winning bidder TBN
Note that the above schedule is illustrative and subject to adjustment.
I. Proposal Evaluation
The Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) will be selected based on Full & Open Competition. The potential Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) have to provide proposal which consist of Technical Proposal (background of the program, tasks to be conducted, methodology, time schedule), proposed personnel/team composition and associated CVs, and cost proposal. The Potential Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) also have to provide and filling Environmental Review Form and Environmental Review Report (form provided by USAID IUWASH PLUS)
Proposals will be evaluated based on:
• Methodology 30%
• Qualifications of proposed personnel 30%
• Experience of company 40%
J. Other Information:
1. Issuance of this RFP shall not constitute any form of agreement by DAI to any party.
2. Proposals in Bahasa Indonesia must be accompanied by a bid cover letter written on A4 size paper.
3. Budget/cost proposal can be written in the attached format, or bidders can customize it in accordance with their proposed methodology.
4. Proposal must be sent no later than 17:00 p.m. on November 15, 2018 as follows :
• In PDF format with the subject “Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) for Construction of 18 units Shared Septic Systems in Densely Populated Communities of Kota Magelang, Central Java” to email address: IWPLProc_LSIC@dai.com or;
• Two (2) sets of hard copy in a sealed envelope clearly labeled as Local Implementer (vendor/contractor) for Construction of 18 units Shared Septic Systems in Densely Populated Communities of Kota Magelang, Central Java” to the following street address:
IUWASH PLUS Central Java Regional Office, Jln. Semangka No. 16, Kel. Kerten, Kec. Laweyan, Surakarta, Jawa Tengah
Note: On the top left on the proposal envelope, please write:
• Name of Bidder
• Full address
• No Telp/Fax
• Email address
5. Only short-listed and selected bidders will be called for technical clarification and negotiation.
6. No costs incurred by bidders in the preparation of their proposal will be reimbursed.
7. All payments will be made in “Rupiah” currency and all project invoices/payments will be denominated in Rupiah.
Rancangan sistem tangki septik dapat dilihat di tautan berikut informasi rinci desain tangki septik
Available in English (English)