REQ JAK 17 0006 Konsultan untuk Finalisasi Desain Detail Engineering SPAM Regional Mebidang, Sumatera Utara
|Deadline||Friday, 10 March 2017|
Issue Date : February 24th, 2017
Title: “Consultant for Finalization of Detail Engineering Design of SPAM Regional Mebidang, North Sumatera Province
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta , Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920 ;
Email : IUWASH_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: March 10, 2017 at the latest 16.00pm
Soft copy to Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Point of Contact: Iuwash_Plus_Procurement@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method. The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors.
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene ‘Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua’ (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population; and
An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are from the poorest 40% of the population.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) Improving household WASH services; 2) Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
To provide detailed engineering design of Mebidang water supply system consist of: Technical justification, drawing, cost estimate and technical specification, the documents to compliance of readiness criteria to get fund from APBN.
Purpose of the activities:
The purpose of this activity is the finalization of the Detailed Engineering Design (DED) of water supply system (SPAM) Regional Medan, Binjai and Deli Serdang (Mebidang) in Marcapada location
Scope of Works:
The general scope of works consists on finalization DED of SPAM Regional Mebidang includes but not limited to :
- Data collection of raw water sources, including water quality test of physical and chemical parameters at water quality laboratory.
- Conduct topography survey of site situation approximately 5 Ha, at plan location of intake, water treatment plant, reservoir, including to peg 2 Bench marks at each of the building location that will be used as topography reference for design.
- Conduct topography survey for pipe line installation approximately 5 km with Bench mark every 100 meters. including longitudinal and cross section profile.
- Conduct soil test, at system consist of sondir and boring 2 points each in intake location, 4 point each in location in unit production location.
- Adjustment in new site of whole design of supporting building such as chemical warehouse, pumps/generator building, dosing unit etc.
- Design transmission/distribution network approximately 5 km, and interconnection to previous design in Jl. Ir. H, Djuanda.
- Finalization technical calculation and technical drawing for intake, WTP 2 x 1100 lt/sec, reservoir, as well as supporting building and mechanical/electrical.
- Prepare technical specification and tender document.
- Prepare cost estimate and unit cost analysis, as well tender schedule plan.
- Prepare complete design report, among others to cover all above point.
Reports which need to be prepared and submitted to IUWASH PLUS and other stakeholders are:
- Inception Report covering:
- General information of study areaa
- Working Methodology
- Work Plan
- Organization structure of implementation work
Inception report has to be submitted 2 weeks after contract signing, 10 set hard copy and 5 soft copy.
- Draft Final report covering , but not limited to:
- Report and topography drawing of site plan of proposed location of intake, WTP, and reservoir as well supporting building
- Report and topography drawing of pipeline plan, include longitudinal and cross section profile
- Concept of water supply system plan, such as process flow diagram, piping and instruments diagram, hydraulic calculation and site plan of proposed building
- Draft of technical calculation and technical for intake, WTP, and reservoir as well supporting building, size A-3 HVS
- Draft of hydraulic calculation and detail design of pipe network
- Draft of technical specification, bill of quantity, cost estimate and unit cost analysis as well implementation schedule
This report has to be submitted at 6 weeks after contract signing, and submitted 10 sets hard copy and 5 soft copies.
Consultant has to present this report to IUWASHPLUS team, Satker Air Minum and or DITPAM and related LGUs, and to revise the report as requested by IUWASH PLUS, This report should be prepared in such a way, that the Final Report does not require significant adjustment from this report
- Final Report and Executive Summary
Final report of Detailed Engineering Design includes but not limited to:
- Report covered:
- Water Supply System Plan, describe process flow diagram, piping and instruments diagram, hydraulic calculation and site plan of proposed building
- Technical calculation and technical drawing of intake, WTP, booster pumps and reservoir include technical drawing of supporting building
- Hydraulic calculation and technical drawing of network pipeline design
- Cost estimate and unit cost analysis
- technical part of tender document
- Design drawing, size A3
- Eexecutive summary
- Report covered:
The final report has to be approved by IUWASH PLUS and Satker PAM Sumatera Utara and has to be submitted at 8 weeks after contract signing 10 sets hard copy and 5 soft copies
Time allocated to implement this program is 8 weeks after contract signing.
Report Submission and Payment Schedule
Report submission and payment schedule for program is as on the table below
No Deliverables Due date Payment
1 Inception Report 2nd week 20%
2 Draft Final Report End of 6th week 40%
3 Final Report End of 8th week 40%
The cost for implementing this program will be paid by IUWASHPLUS to Third Party selected through a competitive tender procedure. Budgetforimplementation of the workprogramisestimated at aroundRp250million(two hundred and fifty million rupiah). The Cost proposal format as attached is only as guidelinesthatcanbe usedincost proposal for this work.Butconsultantscan adjust it customize it to fit with the methodology of work proposed by the consultants
Process Tender Estimation period:
a) RFP issued to potential bidders : February 24th, 2017
b) Pre Bid Meeting : February 28th, 2017
c) Question from Bidders : March 3rd, 2017
d) Proposal Submission : March 10th , latest 16.00 o’clock
e) Proposal Evaluation : March 13th, 2017
f) Proposal Clarification : March 15th, 2017
g) Contract signing : March 17th, 2017
The submitted Proposal will be evaluated by IUWASHPLUS team, and the components will be evaluated are :
a) Methodology (30 points);
b) Qualification of specialist proposed for this program (50 points);
c) Company experience (20 points).
Cost proposal will not be part of evaluation components, but will be one of the consideration to decide the chosen candidate to implement this program.
RFP REQ-JAK-17-0006 Consultant for Finalization of Detail Engineering Design of SPAM Regional Mebidang
Instruction for Obtaining DUNS#
Attachment A-B-C-F for RFP REQ-JAK-17-0006 Consultant for Finalization of Detail Engineering Design
Available in English (English)