Event Organizer Services for Closing Event Program IUWASH PLUS Central Java” “JATENG LANCAR Aman (Lanjutkan Capaian Air Minum dan Sanitasi Aman)”
|Deadline||Monday, 20 September 2021|
Event Organizer Services for Closing Event Program IUWASH PLUS Central Java”
“JATENG LANCAR Aman (Lanjutkan Capaian Air Minum dan Sanitasi Aman)”
Issued Date: September 06, 2021
Title: Event Organizer Services for Closing Event Program IUWASH PLUS Central Java “JATENG LANCAR Aman (Lanjutkan Capaian Air Minum dan Sanitasi Aman)””
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta, Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920;
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: September 20, 2020 at the latest 05.00 PM.
Soft copy to IWPLProc_InboxSOL@dai.com
Point of Contact: IWPLProc_Surakarta@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Firm Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method. The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five year-and-eight-month initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
1. An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
From 2016 to 2021 USAID IUWASH PLUS Central Java Region has provided assistance with communities, local governments, and service providers using a capacity building approach to assist residents and community groups in increasing access to better drinking water and sanitation services as well as building the capacity of service providers. for the provision and supervision of service quality. USAID IUWASH PLUS Regional Central Java works in 7 cities/districts namely Surakarta City, Magelang City, Magelang Regency, Salatiga City, Sukoharjo Regency, Sragen Regency and Wonosobo Regency.
This year is the last year of the implementation of the USAID IUWASH PLUS program in the Central Java region. In this regard, USAID IUWASH PLUS Regional Central Java will hold a program closing event that can also provide WASH advocacy carried out by local governments, communities and service providers, especially in the Central Java region. In the closing ceremony of this program, IUWASH PLUS will develop a display corner, performing arts Panggung Rakyat and video testimonials from stakeholders which are the results and lessons learned during the five years of the program. To support the closing of this program, USAID IUWASH PLUS Central Java requires the services of a third party/Event Organizer who is able to manage these activities.
Based on the description above, in general the purpose of holding this program closing event is to provide advocacy and gain commitment from local governments, communities and service providers for the sustainability of the USAID IUWASH PLUS program and to be able to replicate it for further implementation. While the specific purpose of this activity is to get a third party/Event Organizer who can manage the closing event of the program carried out by IUWASH PLUS CJRO.
Detailed Scope of Work
The scope of activities that are the obligations of third parties/Event Organizers are as follows:
• Coordinate with hotel for place and furniture arrangement, such as: LCD, screen, etc
• Designing the layout of the event and decoration of the main stage, entrance, and Display Corner, including the crew/ goods officers in and out.
• Design and produce backdrops for the main stage and banners.
• Design and produce custom photo booths including backdrops, decorations and space for photo booths.
• Design and produce custom Display Corner with LCD/LED TV/Monitor, table and lighting including space and decoration for Display Corner.
• Manage participants so that there are no crowds and during the activity they must still carry out health protocols.
• Provide officers who are responsible for registration and arrangement of participants.
• Designing/ compiling story lines, video scripts, lists of questions and answers and produce video testimonials with a total duration of 10-20 minutes.
• Provide personnel (content creator) for making Testimonial videos.
• Provide personnel who are able to manage and play a role/ directly involved in the performing arts Panggung Rakyat event with issues of integration and sustainability of the WASH program.
• Provide space and organize press conferences and ensure publication by journalists.
• Provide lighting for decoration, main stage, entrance, display corner, photo booth.
• Provide master of ceremony personnel, photographer crew, videographer, sound system crew, online system crew; crew for display and professional cameramen to be responsible for event documentation and also cameras for live shows are shown on screen, including audio-video.
• Provide devices for Online (audio video, zoom space, bandwidth).
• Reproduction of photos and videos (for Display Corners, film screenings, folk stages, and others related to events).
• Coordinate/ discuss with CJRO team in design, production and decision making.
• Get a third party/ Event Organizer who is competent in managing the closing event of the IUWASH PLUS CJRO Program properly and smoothly.
• The closing ceremony of the IUWASH PLUS CJRO program was carried out according to the plan.
• The construction of a stage complete with backdrops, decorations, lighting, sound system.
• Construction of 7 Display Corner units complete with decorations, LCD/LED TV/Monitor, table, lighting. The Display Corner displays activities in the form of a photo slide show and captions (containing activities for Drinking Water, Sanitation, Hygiene, including other activities such as regulation, gender, KKMARA) that describe IPLUS’ journey for 5 years. The space per display is about 1.5 x 1.5 m and is spaced between displays (not close together).
• Construction of 1 unit photo booth complete with backdrop, decoration, lighting.
• Availability of personnel such as content creators, Panggung Rakyat arts, master of ceremonies, photographer crews, videographers, sound system crews, online system crews, display crews and professional cameramen.
• Compilation of video testimonials with a total duration of 10-20 minutes.
• The implementation of the Panggung Rakyat art with the issue of integration and sustainability of the WASH program.
• Organizing press conferences and publications by journalists.
• Availability of online devices and zoom room that can accommodate 100-150 people.
• The final report/proceeding report on the results of the closing ceremony of the IUWASH PLUS CJRO program.
A. Place and Date
The closing event for the Central Java Regional USAID IUWASH PLUS program will be held on:
• Day/ Date : Tuesday, 16 November 2021
• Time : 07.00 s/d 12.30 WIB
• Place : Hotel in Surakarta (TBD)
B. Time Schedule
The activity will be carried out for + 8 weeks starting from the execution of the contract with the selected service provider.
No Activities Oct Nov
I II III IV I II III IV
1 Review Meeting xxx
2 Final Agenda xxx
3 Material Production:
– backdrop, banner, factsheet,
– video Testimoni,
– photo+caption for Display Corner,
– video to wait for opening,
– publication video to show in event
– Display Corner, photo booth
– Online tools xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
4 Preparation flow of Panggung Rakyat art xxx xxx xxx
5 Availability of the Panggung Rakyat Arts team and confirm xxx
6 Preparation for Closing Implementation xxx
7 Implementation Closing 16
– Inception Report xxx
– Interim Report xxx
– Final Report/ Proceeding Report xxx
C. Technical Requirements
Experienced in handling EO/ Event Organizer (≥ 3 years);
Willing to show portfolios during EO in the form of video;
Experienced in handling conferences and exhibitions Offline and Online;
Experienced in handling/ managing many people (offline more than 90 people and online more than 100 people);
Experienced in handling high-ranking government officials (eg: Governor, Regent/Mayor, Head of Service/Local government staff, USAID officials;
Experienced in Display Corner/ Exhibition Booth design
Have a creative team;
Have experienced personnel;
o Coordinator with > 5 years experience
o Content Creator experts with > 2 years experience
o Master of Ceremony experts with > 3 years experience
o Photographer and Videographer with > 3 years experience
o Sound system experts with > 3 years experience
o Online system experts with > 1 years experience
o Cameraman experts > 3 years experience
Responsible and responsive.
D. Reporting and Payment Schedule
The reporting and payment schedule for this activity are as follows:
No. Deliverables Content Due Date Payment
1 Inception Report – Methodology
– Detailed workplan 1 week after signing the contract or 2th week of October 2021 10%
2 Interim Report – Overall material production.
– Stage layout including backdrop, decoration, lighting layout and sound system.
– Display Corner as much as 7 units
– 1 unit photo booth and backdrop.
– Video testimonials.
– Panggung Rakyat art script and the availability of the Panggung Rakyat art team 1st week of November 2021 40%
3 Final Report/ Proceeding Report The results of the implementation are equipped with videos, photos, news clippings of publications After the Final Report/Proceeding Report is received
22 Nov’21 50%
In addition to the formal schedule above, the Third Party will also hold regular meetings (at least weekly) with the Central Java Regional IUWASH PLUS team at the IUWASH PLUS office in Surakarta.
Reports can be prepared in Indonesian
– Inception Report : 3 copies
– Interim Report : 3 copies
– Final Report/ Proceeding Report : 3 copies
E. Budget Estimate
The cost of implementing this activity will be borne by IUWASH PLUS to the selected Implementing Partner through a competitive tender procedure.
The cost of carrying out this activity is estimated to be a maximum of IDR 183.4 million. The cost estimate includes the entire cost of labor, equipment, material production, transportation, and reporting. The above fees do not include Ballroom Rental and Meeting Packages.
F. Proposal Evaluation
All proposals received from bidders will be reviewed and evaluated by a team of evaluators. Proposals must state their methodology, portfolio and previous experience in a complete resume. The factors that influence the assessment of the proposal are the methodology, work experience of the company/institution and experts using the assessment model:
• Methodology (50 points);
• Company/ Institutional Experience (20 points)
• Expert (30 points)
The proposal document must be clearly labeled, including the name of the bidder, telephone number and email address and submitted in digital format using email.
G. Bid Process
Request For Proposal 6 Sept 2021
Pre Bidding 9 Sept 2021
Proposal 20 Sept 2021
Proposal Presentation 22 Sept 2021
Evaluation 22 – 23 Sept 2021
Announcement Award 27 Sept 2021
Contract signing 1 Oct 2021
Available in English (English)