EVENT ORGANIZER FOR CLOSING EVENT USAID IUWASH PLUS – REGIONAL SUMATERA UTARA
|Deadline||Friday, 22 January 2021|
Issued Date: January 7, 2021
Event Organizer for Closing Event USAID IUWASH PLUS- Regional Sumatera Utara
Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:IWPLProc_InboxMDN@dai.com
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH PLUS)
Jl. Mojopahit No. 136A Medan, Sumatera Utara 20153
Pre Bid Meeting January 14, 2021 at 10.00 am
Point of Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your expression of interest to join pre bid by sending email to: Iwplproc_medan@dai.com
Link will be informed after confirmation of attendance email send before January 12, 2021
Deadline of receipt of proposal: January 22, 2021 at the latest 05.00 pm
Proposal send by email to: Softcopy to IWPLProc_InboxMDN@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: PO/Contract
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Tradeoff Source Selection Process
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five year-and-eight-month initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
As one of USAID IUWASH PLUS assisted areas, North Sumatra Province have five assisted districts / cities has starting the technical assistances activities by end of 2016 and will end soon in May 2021. Many practical achievements and best’s practices have been obtained in the field together with local government partners through OPD, DPRD, PDAM, community groups and other organizations through the WASH service program in Medan City, Tebing Tinggi City, Pematangsiantar City, Sibolda City, Deli Serdang district and the Provincial Government of North Sumatra. The achievements of the five-year of USAID IUWASH PLUS program in North Sumatra province need to be compiled, become lessons learned in the future and as a trigger to remind that there are works that must be continued and improved by the stakeholders in each region.
Therefore, by taking the opportunity to USAID IUWASH PLUS closing program in North Sumatra, a farewell party will be held that will display the program achievements, impressions and messages from stakeholders that can be enjoyed and benefited by all.
Therefore, by taking the opportunity with the end of the technical assistant USAID IUWASH PLUS in North Sumatra, a farewell party will be held which will display program achievements, impressions, and messages from stakeholders that can be benefited by all. To design and implement these activities the North Sumatra USAID IUWASH PLUS Team will be assisted by an external team consisting of content creators, event organizers or other vendors needed to support the implementation of the Farewell Party peak event which is planned for April 8, 2021 offline.
The objective to Recruit Event Organizer with professional team to help NSRO team to:
- Planning, strategizing, scheduling work, running event and ensuring held with smoothly
- Coordinating all aspects of activity performance to all parties involved in this event
The expected results from Event Organizer team are:
- Discuss with USAID IUWASH PLUS NSRO team to discussed the idea of closing event
- Prepare and organize the closing event venue with design, decorate and prepare programs for implementing events that have been compiled, the activities may runs smoothly, lively and gives good impression to all participants
- Prepare and organize the implementation of talk shows, videos show of achievements, settings the required equipment (hardware, software, multimedia) with the aim of this event being followed by participants and resource persons both online and offline
- Ensuring the readiness of the equipment’s support for the event, such as electric generators, lights, sound systems, sound checks, show time and ensuring stage safety, such as voltage, stage height, and stage strength.
- FGD to discuss and explore the idea of closing event with the NSRO team
- Organize, prepare and setting event implementation for the D-Day of Closing event
- Design and decorate the closing event venue according to the theme / idea that has been agreed with the NSRO team
- Prepare a welcome dance and musical instruments for entertainment
- Setting and provide equipment need for talk show (online and offline) for example webinar multimedia/camera
- Design and produce souvenir award for selected partners (government and community)
- Design backdrop, booth for exhibition, invitation letter for VIP and photo booth
- Design and manage reception team according to the C19 protocol, for example use barcodes
- Provide event protocols team (MC, host, event teaser, prayer reader atc)
- Organize media and VIP guess together with IUWASH Team
- Mobiles crew event organizer and team support
- Provide video during event implementation for documentation
The event orginizer team who will conduct this series of activities is a team that has more than 10 years of experience in their fields, including:
- A creative company that has a capable and experienced team to manage and conduct event in Medan with scale regional or national
- Event organizer companies that have ability and experienced in multimedia and IT to support the activities both online and offline
Preparation: Mobilize project team, prepare work plan, equipment proposal for rental and discuss it with IUWASH-PLUS team and other Institution regarding mechanisms, scope, and schedules, etc.
- Complete all designs assigned to support the closing event and ready for production and printing (back drop, exhibition, barcode for receptionist, souvenir award for
- Agenda for the closing event available and all tools/equipment have been prepared, the support team has been selected and contacted
- Event implemented
- Complete all activity reports
- ACTIVITY SCHEDULE AND PAYMENT PHASE
This activity will start in March to April 2021 ( 1.5 Month), the mid of February will be contract signing.
|OUTPUT I||Preparation: Mobilize project team, prepare work plan and discuss with IUWASH-PLUS team||Week II March 2021||20%
IDR 14 MIO
|1. Complete all designs assigned to support the closing event and ready for production and printing||Week IV March 2021||50%
IDR 35 MIO
|2. Agenda for the closing event agreed and all tools/ equipment have been prepared|
|1. Event implemented||Week III
IDR 21 MIO
|2. Complete all task and activity reports|
CONDITIONS / SPECIFIC CRITERIA
- The cost of discussion/FGD/with NSRO team/partners is not include to budget above (cost of Company PO) and will be organized by NSRO Regional in separate SOW.
- The event organizer will report directly to the PIC closing event in NSRO.
Funding for the implementation of this activity will be provided from NSRO Work Plan for year five. The budget estimate for this activity is between around IDR 70.000.000. This budget includes all cost for project expert team include remuneration, per Diem when required, travel cost and accommodation.
Proposed mechanism of the activity will be implemented through PO.
The Service Provider will be selected based on tender result and using full and open competition. Candidates for service provider must provide a proposal which consists of a Technical Proposal (background of the program, tasks to be conducted, methodology, technical team, schedule and Cost Proposal.
The proposal will be evaluated based on:
- Methodology : 30 point
- Qualification of personnel : 30 point
- Company experience in similar activity : 40 point
BID PROCESS PLAN
- RFP issued to potential bidders : January 6, 2021
- Pre-bid Meeting : January 12, 2021
- Proposal Submission Closed : January 21, 2021
- Proposal Evaluation : January 25, 2021
- Proposal Clarification & Negotiation : January 29, 2021
- Contract Signing : February 8, 2021
Available in Indonesia (Indonesian)