EVENT ORGANIZER FOR CLOSING EVENT USAID IUWASH PLUS PROVINSI SULAWESI SELATAN
|Deadline||Wednesday, 10 March 2021|
Issued Date: February 26, 2021
Title: “ EVENT ORGANIZER FOR CLOSING EVENT USAID IUWASH PLUS PROVINSI SULAWESI SELATAN”
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus South Sulawesi Eastern Indonesia Office Jl.Perkebunan no 8 ,Makassar,South Sulawesi
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Jakarta, Mayapada Tower 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. SudirmanKav. 28, Jakarta 12920;
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: March 10, 2021 at the latest 05.00 PM.
Soft copy to IWPLProc_InboxMKS@dai.com
Point of Contact: IWPLProc_makassar@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method. The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors
As one of USAID IUWASH PLUS assisted areas, South Sulawesi Province have four assisted districts / cities has starting the technical assistances activities by end of 2016 and will end soon in May 2021. Many practical achievements and best’s practices have been obtained in the field together with local government partners through OPD, DPRD, PDAM, community groups and other organizations through the WASH service program in Makassar City, Barru District, Bantaeng District and Bulukumba district and the Provincial Government of South Sulawesi. The achievements of the five-year of USAID IUWASH PLUS program in South Sulawesi province need to be compiled, become lessons learned in the future and as a trigger to remind that there are works that must be continued and improved by the stakeholders in each region.
Therefore, by taking the opportunity to USAID IUWASH PLUS closing program in South Sulawesi, a farewell party will be held that will display the program achievements, impressions and messages from stakeholders that can be enjoyed and benefited by all.
Therefore, by taking the opportunity with the end of the technical assistant USAID IUWASH PLUS in South Sulawesi, a farewell party will be held which will display program achievements, impressions, and messages from stakeholders that can be benefited by all. To design and implement these activities the South Sulawesi, USAID IUWASH PLUS Regional Team will be assisted by an external team consisting of content creators, event organizers or other vendors needed to support the implementation of the Farewell Party peak event which is planned for April 6, 2021 with mix system offline in kota Makassar and online at 3 district.
The objective to Recruit Event Organizer with professional team to help South Sulawesi team to:
- Planning, strategizing, scheduling work, running event and ensuring held with smoothly
- Coordinating all aspects of activity performance to all parties involved in this event
The expected results from Event Organizer team are:
- Discuss with USAID IUWASH PLUS South Sulawesi team to discussed the idea of closing event
- Prepare and organize the closing event venue with design, decorate and prepare programs for implementing events that have been compiled, the activities may runs smoothly, lively and gives good impression to all participants
- Prepare and organize the implementation of talk shows, videos show of achievements, settings the required equipment (hardware, software, multimedia) with the aim of this event being followed by participants and resource persons both online and offline
- Ensuring the readiness of the equipment’s support for the event, such as electric generators, lights, sound systems, sound checks, show time and ensuring stage safety, such as voltage, stage height, and stage strength.
- FGD to discuss and explore the idea of closing event with the SSEI team
- Organize, prepare and setting event implementation for the D-Day of Closing event
- Design and decorate the closing event venue according to the theme / idea that has been agreed with the SSEI team
- Prepare a welcome dance and musical instruments for entertainment
- Setting and provide equipment need for talk show (online and offline) for example webinar multimedia/camera
- Design and produce souvenir award for selected partners (government and community)
- Design backdrop, booth for exhibition, invitation letter for VIP and photo booth
- Design and manage reception team according to the C19 protocol, for example use barcodes
- Setting,design and recording video from speakers from Kota Makassar (4 persons), Kab. Barru (1 person), Bantaeng (1 person) and Bulukumba (1 persons) icluding editing and brodcast on Screen TV at the event
- Provide event protocols team (MC, host, event teaser, prayer reader atc)
- Organize media and VIP guess together with IUWASH PLUS Team
- Mobiles crew event organizer and team support
- Provide video during event implementation for documentation
The event orginizer team who will conduct this series of activities is a team that has more than 5 years of experience in their fields, including:
- A creative company that has a capable and experienced team to manage and conduct event in Makassar city with scale regional or national
- Event organizer companies that have ability and experienced in multimedia and IT to support the activities both online and offline
Preparation: Mobilize project team, prepare work plan, equipment proposal for rental and discuss it with IUWASH-PLUS team and other Institution regarding mechanisms, scope, and schedules, etc.
- Complete all designs assigned to support the closing event and ready for production and printing (Sanitation Prototype, back drop, exhibition, Video)
- Agenda for the closing event available and all tools/equipment have been prepared, the support team has been selected and contacted
- Event implemented
- Complete all activity reports
ACTIVITY SCHEDULE AND PAYMENT PHASE
This activity will start in March to April 2021 ( 1.5 Month), the mid of February will be contract signing.
|OUTPUT I||Preparation: Mobilize project team, prepare work plan and discuss with IUWASH-PLUS team||MIII
|1. Complete all designs assigned to support the closing event and ready for production and printing||MIV March 2021||50%
|2. Agenda for the closing event agreed and all tools/ equipment have been prepared|
|1. Event implemented||Week II
|2. Complete all task and activity reports|
CONDITIONS / SPECIFIC CRITERIA
- The cost of discussion/FGD/with SSEI team/partners is not include to budget above (cost of Company PO) and will be organized by SSEI Regional in separate SOW.
- The event organizer will report directly to the PIC closing event in South Sulawesi.
Funding for the implementation of this activity will be provided from SSEI Work Plan for year five. The budget estimate for this activity is between around IDR 80.000.000. This budget includes all cost for Event organizer team include remuneration, per Diem when required, travel cost and accommodation.
Proposed mechanism of the activity will be implemented through PO.
The Service Provider will be selected based on tender result and using full and open competition. Candidates for service provider must provide a proposal which consists of a Technical Proposal (background of the program, tasks to be conducted, methodology, technical team, schedule and Cost Proposal.
The proposal will be evaluated based on:
- Methodology : 30 point
- Qualification of personnel : 30 point
- Company experience in similar activity : 40 point
BID PROCESS PLAN
- RFP issued to potential bidders : Feb 26, 2021
- Pre-bid Meeting : March 05, 2021
- Proposal Submission Closed : March 10, 2021
- Proposal Evaluation : March 15, 2021
- Proposal Clarification & Negotiation : March 16, 2021
- Contract Sign : March 17, 2021
Available in Indonesia (Indonesian)