“Annual Car Rental IUWASH PLUS Surakarta Office” For the period of 19 September 2019 to 18 September 2021
|Deadline||Tuesday, 27 August 2019|
Annual Car Rental IUWASH PLUS Surakarta Office” For the period of 19 September 2019 to 18 September 2021
Issued Date: August 13, 2019
Title: “Annual Car Rental IUWASH PLUS Surakarta Office” For the period of 19 September 2019 to 18 September 2021
”Issuing Office & Email/Physical Address for Submission of Proposals:
Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH Plus) Surakarta, Jl. Semangka No 16 Kerten, Laweyan Surakarta 57143
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: August 27, 2019 at the latest 14. 00 p.m.
Soft copy to IWPLProc_Surakarta@dai.com
Point of Contact: IWPLProc_Surakarta@dai.com
Anticipated Award Type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price Technical Acceptable (LPTA).
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-and-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
USAID IUWASH PLUS for Central Java Regional Office located in Jl. Semangka No 16, Kerten – Surakarta. As Regional Office required 2 (two) Unit Car Rental to support day to day operational of IUWASH PLUS in 7 districts/cities in Central Java for the period of September 19, 2019 to September 18, 2021. The contract is annual based and contract extension will be consider based on their performance and services
- The cars rented for 2 years. The contract will be annual based
- Vehicle Specification : Diesel, Automatic, Deluxe type minimum, 2300 cc with 7 seats
- Production Year : 2018 – 2019
- Payment method by bank transfer
- The unit car was provide with GPS
- All the cars rented is under all risk insurance and having periodic service
- Having replacement car when its needed
- Having an own car rental service proved by the information below :
- Company profile – Company domicile, SIUP, NPWP, Authorized official ID, Company Certification, Sertifikasi Badan Usaha (SBU), Organization establishment plus the amendment if any,.
- Institution Profile – Surat Keputusan or others legal permit.
- Completeness of documents (copies of ID card, NPWP, etc.)
- Past Performance –Provide a list of at least three (3) recent awards of similar scope andduration. The information shall be supplied as a table, and shall include the legal name and address of the organization for which services were performed
Available in English (English)