(JOB CODE: FPICA/WCC_JKT)
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five year-and-eight months initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
1. An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber candidates to fill the position of
Individual Consultant for WASH Content Creator for CEM in Jakarta (JOB CODE: FPICA/WCC_JKT)
The main objective of this activity is to promote seven priority behavior to improved water and sanitation services and hygiene behavior through:
1. Develop and broadcast social media content to promote seven priority behaviors and being a good neighbor”.
2. Moderator/Resources person for the CEM event with the Ministry of Health and Bappenas.
3. Facilitate discussion with youth.
4. Develop pocketbook “WASH for Youth”.
Tasks and Responsibility
Under the supervision of the CEM Specialist, the tasks and responsibilities of the person will include:
1. Conduct desk study by reviewing relevant documents and materials developed by the USAID IUWASH PLUS team.
2. Conduct a discussion with USAID IUWASH PLUS to develop the concept of social media content and also to select target audience.
3. Taking part in WASH related discussions with partners including Bappenas, MOH etc.
4. Facilitate an online discussion with the selected target audience and broadcast through IG LIVE
5. Moderator/Resources person for CEM event with Ministry of Health event and Bappenas.
6. Develop WASH for Youth Pocket Book
Required Qualifications and Experience
The candidate should have the following criteria:
1. Professional experience to develop social media campaigns with environmental issues
2. Creative and authentic
3. Strong communication skills
4. Demonstrable experience as a far-reaching social media influencer.
5. Experience working with water and sanitation program is a plus
Expected Start Date: September 2021
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_plus_recruitment@dai.com before August 16, 2021. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Available in English (English)