STTA (Short-Term Technical Assistance) of LLTT Launching Pematang Siantar, North Sumatera Regional Office (JOB CODE : STTA/LLTT-PMS) & STTA of LLTT Launching Sibolga, North Sumatera Regional Office (JOB CODE : STTA/LLTT-SBL)
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-and-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber candidates to fill the positions of
- Short-Term Technical Assistance (STTA) of LLTT Launching Pematang Siantar, North Sumatera Regional Office (JOB CODE : STTA/LLTT-PMS)
- Short-Term Technical Assistance (STTA) of LLTT Launching Sibolga, North Sumatera Regional Office (JOB CODE : STTA/LLTT-SBL)
To ensure that IUWASH PLUS technical assistance on LLTT development process in Pematang Siantar and Sibolga, North Sumatera run properly through individual consultant assistance.
Tasks and Responsibilities
|No.||IUWASH PLUS Assistance
on LLTT Development
|Assignment for STTA – LLTT|
|UPTD – PALD Assistance|
|1||Install the MIS of LLTT||1. Assist the MIS procurement and MIS installment
2. Assist licensing process in Information and Communication Agency for LLTT – MIS operation
|2||Costumer database development of UPTD – PALD||1. Carry out LLTT costumer survey
2. Assist the promotion of LLTT through social media
3. Assist the LLTT socialization to all agencies of local government
4. Assist database input
|3||Trial of desludging in accordance with SOP and MIS
|1. Assist the readiness of personnel, readiness of SOP and MIS, readiness of trial costumer, assist the trial desludging process|
|1||Enhance technical and administration performance of IPLT||1. Ensure the IPLT follow technical and administration guidance|
|1||LLTT launching preparation||1. Obtain the schedule of LLTT launching from UPTD PALD
2. Obtain LLTT launching committee
3. Assist the preparation of equipment, places, license, electricity, etc.
|2||Simulation of LLTT Launching||1. Assist the readiness of desludge team – desludge equipment – desludge SOP and MIS – desludge house hold.
2. Assist the desludge recording
|3||The Day of LLTT Launching||1. Assist live desludging|
Minimum General Qualifications:
- North Sumatera resident,
- Most expected has civil engineer or sanitation engineer background with 3 years’ experience in capacity building program,
- But possible for other background since he/she has strong experience in capacity building process with local government with 5 years’ experience.
- Working experience with USAID and/or DAI will be an advantage.
Expected Start Date: September – October 2020
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_plus_recruitment@dai.com before August 15, 2020. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Available in English (English)