The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-and-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
1. An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber candidates to fill the position of
Human Resource Assistant based in Jakarta Office (JOB CODE : HRA-JKT)
The HR Assistant will support the Senior HR Officer and HR/Finance Associate in day-to-day all HR duties related with mainly for recruitment, personnel issues, allowances, employee performance appraisal, personnel filling, including time sheet and other duties as required, and as back up personnel in other tasks related with mainly for payroll, health insurance, income tax and Jamsostek calculation and submission.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Personnel Filling and Tracker
Minimum General Qualifications:
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields;
• Having minimum of 3 years experiences within the similar role of donor funded project and similar position.
• Experience in HR issues and good skill in personnel filling
• Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, good computer skills, and database management are required.
• Experience in working with International Donor Agency Program, USAID Programs is highly desirable
Expected Start Date : September – October 2019
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_plus_recruitment@dai.com before September 15, 2019. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.