Regional Coordinator based in Jakarta for WJDT Regional Office (JOB Code : RC-JKT), Regional Coordinator based in Solo for CJRO Regional Office (JOB Code : RC-SOLO)
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber incumbent to fill the positions of
Regional Coordinator based in Jakarta for WJDT Regional Office (JOB Code : RC-JKT)
Regional Coordinator based in Solo for CJRO Regional Office (JOB Code : RC-SOLO)
Task and Responsibility:
The Regional Coordinator will coordinate the overall IUWASH PLUS program in preparing and designing work planning, capacity building development and training for water utility especially for PDAM. The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare detailed program and activities plan of NRW, Efficiency Energy and Capacity Building program at selected PDAM at the region
- Manage and coordinate the program implementation at the region
- Build and maintain communication with related external parties
- Coordination with internal IUWASH PLUS team, especially with Regional Manager, Urban Water Specialist and WASH Finance Specialist
- Prepare regular reporting
Expected Start Date : February 2019
Minimum General Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields, preferable in Technical Engineering;
- Familiar and experience working with PDAM
- Having minimum of 10 years experiences within the similar role
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills
- Having experience with USAID or Other Donors is an advantage
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_Plus_Recruitment@dai.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before January 20, 2019.. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Available in Indonesia (Indonesian)