The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene ‘Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua’ (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) Improving household WASH services; 2) Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of the program’s technical components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also seeks to stimulate innovation and cultivate local expertise in the sector through a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC).
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber incumbent to fill the position of
Human Resource Assistant based in Jakarta Office (JOB CODE : HRA-JKT)
The HR Assistant will support the Senior HR Officer and HR/Finance Associate in day-to-day all HR duties related with mainly for recruitment, personnel issues, allowances, employee performance appraisal, personnel filling, including time sheet and other duties as required, and as back up personnel in other tasks related with mainly for payroll, health insurance, income tax and Jamsostek calculation and submission.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Retrieve incoming applications
- Arrange interview schedule
- Collecting necessary documentation (Employee Biodata, contracts, etc.)
- Verifying documentation if required in coordination with Senior HR Officer
- Reference checking to potential applicants
- Making regret letter for unsuccessful applicants.
- Filling recruitment
Employee Performance Appraisal
- Assist and send reminder to staff and their primary supervisor, once the Senior HR Officer notify the staff.
- Collecting hard copy and soft copy for their EPA
- Ensure that the EPA is completed correctly and signed by all parties
- Collecting missing documents for each personnel file
- Completing the missing supporting Time Sheet document before Y4
- Scanning necessary personnel documents
- Place all documentation paper including termination in personnel file
- Ensure that all personnel data are complete
- Save the personnel data in secure folder and keep the confidentiality of all personnel files.
- Other duties may require by supervisor.
Minimum General Qualifications:
- Having minimum of 3 years experiences within the similar role of donor funded project and similar position.
- Experience in HR issues and good skill in personnel filling
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills, including Microsoft office suite, internet, and database management are required.
- Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
Expected Start Date : Available immediately
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_plus_recruitment@dai.com or IUWASHPLUS.email@example.com before April 25, 2018. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Available in English (English)